We also offer some passenger transport on the “Camino de Santiago”.
Express Bourricot wants to be a carpooling company.
We make some groups to share the prices and make them accessible to everybody.
Each transport must be booked in advance by email or telephone.
You may pay in cash or in french check after the drive. We may ask for a deposit in some cases.
From Biarritz Airport to St Jean Pied De Port
(valid for Biarritz train station or Bayonne train station as well)
You will find all the details of this transport by clicking here.
We do daily transport from Biarritz Airport to St Jean Pied de Port. It is a kind of carpooling system: we do our best to make groups.
Price: from 19 € to 84 €, depending on the number of people.
If you arrive with a flight from Dublin or from London during those periods: from April 20th to June 10th and from August 20th to September 30th , we advise you to book in advance. We are often fully booked.
Others transports of passengers
- From St Jean Pied De Port to Roncesvalles: Every day or 10:00am, the prices are lower because we integrate the transport of passengers during the transport of luggage, 12€ per person. Also possible at another time, prices from 12€ to 40€
- Return of people to their car parked in Aire sur l’Adour, Condom, Navarrenx, etc …
- We drive to the train stations and airports as Lourdes, Pau, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Pamplona, Bilbao, etc …
“A nice tip”: Look at our “Last Minute” on the home page and fill in the free seat of the existing transport to take advantage of competitive rates.
Examples of prices (per person)
|De St Jean Pied de Port à :||Si 1 pers:||Si 4 pers:||Si 8 pers:|
|Biarritz||84 €||21 €||19 €|
|Roncevaux (any time)||40 €||12 €||12 €|
|Roncevaux (10h00)||12 €||12 €||12 €|
|Pau (Airport)||120 €||30 €||23 €|
|Navarrenx||72 €||18 €||14 €|
|Aire/ L’adour||178 €||45 €||34 €|
|Lourdes (Airport)||170 €||43 €||33 €|
|Bilbao||220 €||55 €||42 €|
The Mountain Shuttle
An help for the walk from St Jean pied de port to Roncesvalles.
Every morning and afternoon, a shuttle runs from St Jean pied de port to go to La Croix Thibault, passing by the “Route Napoleon”. You can choose your stop according to your physical capacity and your desire.
Why to use it ?
- You think that you can’t walk the whole stage from St Jean pied de Port to Roncesvalles. This service shorten this stage.
- You want to walk this stage in 2 days, but the refuge of Orisson is fully booked, or you would prefer to sleep in one hotel of St Jean pied de Port instead of Orisson. You can Go & Back with us. Day 1 : you walk from St Jean pied de Port to the Virgen of Orisson. At 14h40, we pick up you there and we go down to St Jean PP. Day 2 : at 08h30, we transport you back to the Virgen and you can walk to Roncesvalles.
Schedule, booking and prices
Departure at 08h30 from the tourist office of St Jean Pied de port, arrival at 09h15 at La Croix Thibault. Departure at 09h20 from La Croix Thibault, arrival at 10h00 in St Jean pied de Port.
Departure at 14h00 from the tourist office of St Jean Pied de port, arrival at 14h30 at La Virgen. Departure at 14h40 from La Virgen, arrival at 15h15 in St Jean pied de Port. We advice to stop at the “Vierge” because it is half way: 4hours to there from SJPP, and 4 hours to Roncesvalles.
Reservations required. In advance by email or in our office (N° 31, Rue de la Citadelle, next to the Pilgrim’s Office, from march 14th to october 21st, from 07h30 to 9h00 in the morning, and from 16h00 to 19h30 in the afternoon). In the limit of space.
|From / To||Refuge of Huntto||Refuge of Orisson||Vierge d’Orisson||Croix Thibault|
|Tourism office||6 €||8 €||11 €||15 €|
|Refuge of Huntto||X||4 €||7 €||11 €|
|Refuge of Orisson||X||X||6 €||10 €|